How to read deleted messages from Alwats August on the iPhone? How can I retrieve deleted messages from WhatsApp? A lot of questions that are searched through Google Drive, which revolve around the way to recover deleted messages sent from WhatsApp to iPhone iOS,
How to read deleted messages from WhatsApp on iPhone
What is the way to read deleted WhatsApp messages without programs? Many times we encounter the problem of deleting multimedia such as photos, videos, audio files by mistake or with the intention of the sender of the message, and fortunately for every problem there are a number of solutions in the world of technology where you can recover WhatsApp messages after deleting them in a number of ways, where You can recover deleted messages via backup and the steps are as follows:
How to recover WhatsApp messages after deleting them on iPhone
- Go to downloading the latest version of the WhatsApp application from the iTunes App Store for iPhone phones, click here.
- Update the WhatsApp application by downloading the latest version of the application on the smartphone.
- Open the WhatsApp application on your iPhone by clicking on the icon.
- Click on the three dots at the top.
- You will then be transferred to Settings.
- Click on the Chats option and find it at the top of the notifications, as in the attached image.
- Be sure to check the date of the backup you want to restore and restore.
- Use the latest version of the copies available via the cloud service.
- Delete the WhatsApp application on the phone on the iPhone.
- Go to the store in the iTunes App Store, which is the official store for the iPhone, and start installing the WhatsApp Messenger program again by clicking on the (Install) option.
- Use the same phone number of WhatsApp that you want to retrieve deleted messages from.
- You will receive an activation message on the slide.
- Enter the WhatsApp number activation code to start using.
- You will be given the choice whether or not to restore the backup.
- Click Agree to Return.
- The process of restoring your backup will begin with Apple’s iCloud service.
- You will be able to see your messages and conversations.
Download WhatsRemoved for iPhone
Do you want to download the program to detect deleted messages in WhatsApp? It is worth noting that the previous method depends on the backup that some keep in order to restore it when necessary and when needed, but there are a number of ways that you can use through programs and applications such as the well-known WhatsRemoved program, adding other applications such as Backup messages of Whatsapp 4+.
The program is very important and useful for those wishing to recover deleted or accidentally deleted WhatsApp chats, and it is available on the App Store in iTunes for iPhone iOS phones, and other programs are also available on the Google Play Store, it is the best program for reading deleted messages in WhatsApp .
In conclusion, in today’s article, we learned how to read deleted messages from WhatsApp on iPhone by restoring the backup copy to access messages and multimedia from photos, videos, conversations and others.