Apple announced its latest phone, the iPhone 13 Pro Max, to be the strongest competing version in the markets for 2021 in the leading category, as it is considered the most expensive phone in the new series in terms of specifications and price, especially since it came after the iPhone 12 Pro Max achieved huge sales, but Apple worked I have to upgrade after the specifications in that version using an A15 Bionic processor with 5 nano technology with an ultra-clear screen with a higher frequency of 120 Hz.. Let us know the price and full specifications of the Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max and its most important advantages and disadvantages as follows.
iPhone 13 Pro Max specifications
The phone supports NFC near-field communication.
The phone supports two Nano Sim and eSim SIM cards.
It supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks, with its support for the latest 5G generation.
The phone is made of a fully glossy glass material with a stainless steel frame, as usual for Apple.
The phone is IP68 water and dust resistant up to 6 meters for half an hour.
The phone is available in dimensions 160.8 mm (length) x 78.1 mm (width) x 7.4 mm (thickness) and weighs 240 grams.
6.7-inch Super Retina XDR OLED screen with a resolution of 1284 x 2778 pixels at a pixel density of 460 pixels per inch. It comes in the form of a large notch with an oleophobic screen protection layer
coating with its support for HDR10+ and a refresh rate of 120 Hz. The screen also supports True Tone technology with screen brightness under the sun 1000 nits with a maximum brightness of 1200 nits, in addition to supporting the display dimensions by 19.5: 9 to display larger content on the phone screen.
The phone is available in more than one version of internal memory and random memory as follows:-
– The first version comes with a solid memory capacity of 128 GB of NVMe type with 8 GB of RAM.
– The second version comes with a 256 GB NVMe solid memory with 8 GB RAM.
The third version comes with a 512 GB NVMe solid memory with 8 GB RAM.
The fourth version comes with a 1 TB NVMe solid state memory with 8 GB RAM.
This version does not have the ability to install a memory card to increase storage space.
The phone is powered by Apple’s A15 Bionic processor with 5 nano technology, with an Apple GPU 5-core graphics processor that provides less battery consumption like the processor of the Apple iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro.
The front camera is 12 megapixels, with an F / 2.2 lens slot. As for the second camera, it comes with SL 3D accuracy, which is for isolation and face print, and Apple calls it TrueDepth.
The iPhone 13 Pro Max works with a quad rear camera, the first camera is 12 megapixels, with an F / 1.6 lens slot, with a very large 1.5 µm sensor size, and supports OIS, while the second camera is 12 megapixels, with an F / 2.8 lens slot, which is for zoom work and supports the stabilizer The optical OIS and zoom up to 3.0X times without quality loss. As for the third camera, it is accurately 12 mega-pixels, with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for wide photography. As for the fourth camera, it is a TOF 3D LiDAR camera for isolation and portraiture work, in addition to a dual LED flash.
Sapphire crystal lens cover.
Supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone in general.
Shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 at a capture rate of 24, 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting videos in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports video shooting. Slow Motion supports 1080p FHD shooting at a capture rate of 120 and 240 frames per second.
- The phone supports security and protection via Face ID to unlock the phone by face.
- External speakers support distinctive high stereo sound.
- Supports sensors such as accelerometer, proximity, compass, barometric pressure and gyroscope.
- Wi-Fi comes at a / b / g / n / ac / ax frequencies with support for dual-band, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 with support for A2DP, LE.
- Supports GPS geolocation with support for other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BeiDou, QZSS.
- The USB port comes from the Lightning type for Apple phones.
- Li-ion battery with a capacity of 4373 mAh supports 20W Lightning charging, 7.5W wireless charging and 15W MagSafe wireless charging.
- It works with the latest operating system from Apple iOS 15.
- The phone is available in gold, silver, light blue and dark gray.
Disadvantages of iPhone 13 Pro Max
There is nothing new in the design of the previous version iPhone 12 Pro Max.
The contents of the phone box do not come with a case or earphones.
You need to buy a charger because it is not with the phone.
The phone does not support the 3.5 mm headphone jack, as Apple usually does.
The eSim is still not supported in Egypt.
The weight of the phone is rather heavy and you find it difficult to use it with one hand.
The phone supports 20W fast charging, unlike competitors.
The USB port comes from the older type of Lighting, unlike competitors.
Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max Features
- The phone supports the Face ID feature to unlock the phone by face.
- The phone works with the latest Apple processor, the A15 Bionic, with 5 nano technology, which has strong performance.
- Phone cameras support Night Mode in all lenses, providing the required performance in this price category.
- A phone made of the finest materials, made of glass, with a stainless steel frame.
- The phone has a large solid memory that does not need a memory card, with a random memory capacity of 8 GB.
- The phone supports wireless charging with MagSafe technology with a magnet in the middle of the back of the phone.
- Super Retina XDR OLED screen with a large screen, supports a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
- It supports 4K imaging with very excellent stability, with its support for Dolby Vision HDR video shooting to support more colors in videos.
- The phone is water and dust resistant with an IP68 certified certificate.
- The latest communication technologies support 5G services.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim and eSim SIM cards.
- The phone supports high and respectable stereo sound.
iPhone 13 Pro Max box contents
- tal pin.
- Security .
- Instructions and instructions book.
- Lightning USB cable.
- iPhone 13 Pro Max price
The iPhone 13 Pro Max was priced in foreign markets as follows:
- For the 128 GB version with 8 GB RAM at a price of 1100 USD.
- The 256 GB version with 8 GB RAM is priced at $1,200.
- The 512 GB version with 8 GB RAM is priced at $1,400.
- The 1 TB version with 8 GB RAM is priced at $1,600.
- The phone was released in Egyptian stores at a price of about 28,000 pounds for the 256 GB version.